Tuesday, November 23, 2010

We're Making Progress!


Brian went back to work Monday morning. Culley went to Grandma Lambert's for a few days. So it has been Levi and me hanging out all day.

Yesterday he did a tremendous job taking half or more of his bottle. So...you can imagine my absolute astonishment this morning when I walked in and he had taken two FULL bottles during the early hours of the day. And by 8:00 p.m when I left tonight he had taken four full bottles today...half of his feedings. He is doing so well...and he just keeps plugging away...working hard at coming home. He still gets so tuckered out that we had to feed him twice today with the feeding tube just to let him rest from all the energy he expends during his bottle feedings.

I feel so proud to be his mommy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So exciting!!!! Still praying for you guys. Lots of love and hugs.

"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die