Can you believe our little guy is two weeks old today? It strange to think that when Culley was two weeks old I felt like I was just getting out and about by myself...and feeling comfortable with a newborn. I'm not quite there yet with Levi. :)
Our last couple of days have been pretty much full of the same struggles. We attempt to bottle feed Levi every other feeding, but it seems he takes a couple of ml of milk and then he either falls asleep exhausted or just lets it sit in his mouth. I guess I had high hopes and expectations for the little guy, but I know it will take time and much practice.
Culley was able to hold Levi's hand this week. She absolutely loves him and when we left the hospital she was singing his name to entire way back to the apartment!
When she sat on her daddy's lap with Levi she kept patting her legs, letting Brian know that it was her turn to hold him. :)
She just can't wait to get her hands on him!!!
Grandma Fish has been here for the last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment