Thursday, September 3, 2009

I can hardly believe that my little girl is four months old. It really can't be so! It's amazing to me how I remember so much of the struggles and the adjustments of the first couple of months and each month has brought struggles of their own but the overall adjustment has been so much easier these past couple of weeks. It seems her schedule has evened out...eating, sleeping, and playing. There are always days of exceptions...but for the most part we've moved into a grove.

Yesterday we tried a bit of cereal for the first time. I have no intention of making this a regular meal time experience but I wanted to try it and see how things went. She actually enjoyed it...at least the experience because the food was all over! But today she would even open her mouth in anticipation for another bite.

Below is just a hodge-podge of pictures collected over the past four months. I love being Culley's mom. Through the easy and hard...the good and bad...the simple and complex...I've loved it and am blessed beyond my wildest expectations!

Thank you for all who have been the encouragers and cheerleaders. New moms...and I'm sure moms in general...need to be spurred on regularly. So...thanks and blessings today!

1 comment:

The Schenk Family said...

Yeah, thank you, thank you! I love the pictures. Jodi you know what, I know you are an incredible mom. Culley is blessed to have you as a mom and I am excited to see how much you teach her. You have a beautiful heart and it will be so fun watching her learn from you and your relationship with the Lord. You are more then wonderful.

"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die