I received one of those inspiring emails this morning. You know the ones that make you feel blessed and ready to jump into anything God asks you to do. The kind that end with an inspiring prayer that seems to speak to your heart at the very moment. The kind of email that somhow diminishes the encouragement and blessing that it brings by saying..."now, in 9 seconds something happy will happen to you IF you forward this on to 9 friends." But today as I read that email and it promised me that in 9 seconds I'd experience something happy...I thought to myself, you're right...I'm on my way to wake up my baby girl who will smile and laugh and simply bring happiness to my heart as we start our day together. So...email or not. Nine seconds or nine hours. I have been blessed beyond what I thought possible.
Blessings today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die
No comments:
Post a Comment