Have you ever gone through the scriptures and just simply written down all of the qualities and characteristics that God says we are in Christ? In my quiet time study I was asked to look up a huge sampling of passages and write down who I am in Christ...and this is only a portion of what I found:
I have been crucified.
I am blessed, chosen, redeemed.
I have been marked and sealed.
I have been raised to life.
I am God's workmanship and I have been brought near to God.
I will be complete.
I am a citizen of heaven.
I can do all things.
I have been rescued and given the fullness of Christ.
I am hidden in Christ and will appear with him.
I am loved, chosen, rescued, strengthened, and protected.
I am a daughter...a member of God's family.
I belong to Christ.
I am free.
I am a slave.
I have been raised to life.
I am a conqueror.
I am loved and bought, renewed and strengthened.
I am purified.
Meditate on those for today and let it blow your mind. Be in awe of God today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die
No comments:
Post a Comment