Thursday, September 10, 2009

Amberts and Chamberts Fall Pics

My mom bought new picture frames to keep all of her 14 grandchildren in one place. Roxie had taken some great outdoor pictures of her five kids. Mom wanted individuals of the rest of them and she wanted them to be similar to Roxie's. So, one Saturday morning we headed out to Andy's house (he works hard at his awesome flowers) to keep the matriarch of our family happy. :) I had a ton of fun shooting these and I think a few turned out okay for her to use. There are some in here that I fiddled with some editing programs but, alas, I can't remember what I did. Anyway...if you haven't seen Andy's or Chuck's kids in a while this will show you how grown up they are and how handsome and beautiful they have become. FYI...Lydia was at a vball game so she is missing in these.

Thanks kiddos for helping make grandma's house even more beautiful with your pictures! :)

4 comments:

The Schenk Family said...

Thank you for doing these. I loved seeing them and the amberts girls are so tall. I can't believe how much emma and sylvia have grown. I am sure they will be taller them me soon, although that does not take much I guess. Good work Jodi!!

Lambert Loggings said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks again for taking such great pictures. I posted my pictures like this today too. :) Way to show me up. ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute! Fall pictures are my FAVORITE!

Emily said...

How fun are these! I love all these kids, and it's fun to watch them grow. :) Great Job Jodi!

"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die