Sunday, September 5, 2010

Football


We made it through preseason! Woooohooooo!!!! This week marks the first game week for the Sterling Warriors. The first week of practice we made it to almost every single morning and evening practice. Our day went like this: wake up, eat breakfast, go to practice, eat lunch with Brian, go home for nap, wake up in time for evening/late afternoon practice, eat dinner, play, go to bed. Sounds like Culley's schedule, huh? I took full advantage of those nap times myself! :) At each practice Culley had one or all of her cousins there to play with her help me out. She and Sylvie bonded during this week...and Culley obviously felt comfortable enough to plop right on Sylvie's tummy for a comfy seat.

During the second week of preseason Culley, Aly, Sylvia and I went to the farm. Here Culley got to help grandma in the kitchen and ride a horse with grandpa. We then came home, toured the brand, spankin new elementary school with her cousins where the lockers were just her size

I will say that I thought each passing season would get easier...but I can honestly say they don't get easier, they are just different. This season I've been extremely tired. I'm sure this has to do with the pregnancy and chasing a 1 year old around...but we've made it through another successful preseason.

I've got the dum-dums ready for game time (I've heard they are rather successful at keeping little one's occupied during long games:)

Go Warriors!

2 comments:

The Schenk Family said...

cute, I love all the pictures!

Lambert Loggings said...

That locker picture is sooo cute! I also like that Vicky Beeching song!! I might have to steal it for my blog. :)

"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die