Three weeks ago we had our sonogram to find out whether we were having a boy or a girl. Unfortunately they were inconclusive! The technician thinks it might be a boy...but she said she wouldn't paint the room just yet.

So...we will wait for a few more weeks and hopefully get a better picture of the ornery one.
Which brings me to another point. We are asking for prayer for our little guy...can I call the baby a guy even though it's inconclusive? On September 8th we go to a heart specialist to have a level two sonogram and a fetal echo. There were some concerns with the umbilical cord. In normal cases the cord will have three blood vessels...but in our case there are just two. The doctor said that everything looked fine but that we just needed to make sure. This type of thing can often be a sign of problems with the heart for the baby. So...please pray for our developing baby. I will keep you posted as we know more.
P.S. If you or someone you know has heard of this...and you are tempted to share horror stories with me...DON'T. God is on the throne...and Brian and I intend to leave Him there and take this one step at a time with Him. Thanks!
3 comments:
Praying for you guys Jodi! You are right, God is in control.
Was wondering how you all were doing, thanks for the update. We'll be thinking of your little "guy." I'm sure everything is fine :)
good to know how to pray for you, keep us posted on how to pray. (you look great by the way!)
And, I agree the seasons don't really get easier, they are just different.
Post a Comment