Monday, April 13, 2009

Pictures

Oh my...I am so ashamed at my lack of blogging the past couple of months. I truly thought that once basketball was over I would have time...my own time. However, from the beginning of March we have had Spring Break (we spent in Indiana), a women's conference at which I was asked to speak, then we moved the last week in March. Ummm...did anyone know that blizzards are still possibilities in March and God chose to send one our way the very day that we decided to move? Oh...and the very day that my friend Amy and her husband Dan came to visit.



Friday about noon it started snowing and didn't stop until Saturday at noon. BUT, the warm weather Saturday afternoon helped melt the snow and actually made a great moving day. I couldn't have done it without the help from my family. When I got home on Friday, Kim and my mom had packed my entire kitchen and were unpacking it in my new home. It was such a blessing to have that done. THANKS!



On another note: Today marks my 37th week. So, today I am considered full-term and we are anticipating a baby girl in the next three weeks. So...if you don't hear from me, and you are friends with Brian on facebook...keep tabs that way until I can get back to blogging. Until then, here's my latest picture taken yesterday at our Easter dinner. :)

5 comments:

CJCOdell said...

What a beauty! I miss the days of sleeping on your couch . . . how times have changed, responsibility!

Fish said...

Those were great times, huh? Times keep changing...for one, I never thought I'd be back in Kansas!!! :) It's not that bad...but God's plans aren't ours, are they? And for some reason He always wins!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Emily said...

Jodi, you look great!!! Love the belly! So happy you are soooo close, I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to hear about this precious little girl!! Love you!

The Burgess family said...

3 weeks until the due date, huh? how exciting! hope the last days of waiting go well for you. it is often the most difficult part, esp if baby waits until after the due date. We'll be thinking of you!

"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die