Monday, February 23, 2009

The Cradle

Okay...here's the belated post:

The first one is from Christmas. I am putting it here first so that you can see the comparison.



All the others are from...yesterday. I am officially 30 weeks and counting! You will notice beside me is the cradle for Peanut. Her daddy sure is talented!!! It should be finished by the time we move and get settled before she comes! :) Woooohoooo!!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You look beautiful! I can't wait to hear about where you are moving etc!

Emily said...

WOW, Jodi!! You look absolutely adorable! Joel would be drooling over the cradle, nice job Brian! I can't wait to show him. :)

mrscoachz said...

Very nice cradle -- Brian is doing a great job! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.

Kim for the Kings said...

Beautiful you! Beautiful cradle! :) Thanks for sharing, Jodi!

Jennifer said...

That cradle is amazing! Very nice wood, too ;) Where are you moving to?

CJCOdell said...

Oh what fun! You look very very cute! Glad to hear that all is well! Yesterday, we found out our baby is a boy . . . Aly is very excited your girl. She was bummed when I told her it was a boy for us. What a silly niece we have!

"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die