BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.
These are a few of the faces of China that Brian and I fell in love with. Truly, you are about to embark on a series of blogs that may talk about nothing but China. We loved it. It was difficult, dirty, emotionally and spiritually challenging...but among all of that our God was so faithful to give us a deep love for the people there...and I think by the faces that you see you can understand why. My goal is to choose a few of the faces and tell you stories about their lives and our experiences with them. It is important that this trip does not just become an experience that we once had early in our marriage, but that it becomes a part of us. I believe that by sharing with you it will help to filter through my thoughts and feelings. So...in the next few weeks, grab a cup of coffee or tea...and let's get to know a few of the faces. Until next time...I pray that God would touch each of you deeply and intimately as you reach to know Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die
3 comments:
hey jodles! can't wait to read your stories and drink my coffee. i'll just pretend that we're sitting together in Resitpasa over cay. :-) glad you had a great trip! miss you!
Hi Jodi!! Wow, it was so great to hear from you. I'm thrilled that you have had such a life bending trip to China, and l look forward to hearing about the "faces." Love and miss you!
I am looking forward to reading your many adventures. You have such a heart for OUR KING. Praise the Lord for the desires He has put in your heart. Love to you!
Post a Comment