Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2012 Goal

It really has been three months since I've blogged. I would like to say that the time that has passed has not been completely my fault. We traveled to Kansas for Thanksgiving, we had sick kids over and over, we had to replace our sewer line (a story that someday maybe I will share of God's protection) right before Christmas, we traveled to South Bend and Kansas for Christmas, Brian and I spent four days in San Antonio in January, we've had doctor's appointments, and various CRAZY days...all in three months.

Oh...and did I mention we've been trying to get iternet in our home since the end of September...2011? Yes. That's right...September of LAST year. How do I get online, you ask? Well, my worthless phone has a hot spot that works most of the time, but not all of the time and the connection can sometimes be slow. So, in frustration, often I just refuse to try. Again, that might be a story for another day, but suffice it to say that I lived in a developing country for two years and had almost zero trouble with my internet...and here I am living in America, near a major city, and the internet company can't quite get it figured out. Again...I'll vent another day. :)

I will keep this post short, as I still need to get some pictures uploaded so all can see my kids and how much they've grown. I thought it necessary to finally post in 2012 since one of my goals for the year is to blog more. The problem when one like me waits a month and a half is that there are numerous thoughts and ideas that I need to sift through. Maybe this is my attempt to make contact with the outside world, and maybe this is an attempt to keep accountable this year. Regardless, I hope to be back in the blogger world for good this time. I guess only time will tell. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been waiting to hear what's been on Jodi's mind and your insights into God's work in your life and family. You have been a little busy and you didn't even mention being in the early stages of pregnancy. Hope you are feeling well.
Love ya,
Judy B.

"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die