Thursday, December 2, 2010

YIKES

So...I've been MIA for a few days. Some of you already know...and others are patiently waiting to be updated. Thursday I posted that we just weren't sure how close the light was at the end of the tunnel...well...it was quite a bit closer than we thought. In fact...Friday when I walked into Levi's room, the resident doctor was there and asked if we would rather head home Saturday or Sunday. GULP! To my surprise...Levi was eating like a champ and gaining weight so there was no need for him to remain in the hospital. So...at 3:00 p.m. they moved us to Family Care where we stay in a room with Levi for 24 hours to get used to fully caring for him. 3:00 p.m. on Saturday we were walking out of the hospital with our son and daughter headed home. I can't tell you the conflicting emotions that were swirling inside as we loaded our cars and drove off. But, regardless of all of that, Levi is doing great...Culley LOVES being home and she is VERY concerned that her brother be taken care of if he even grunts. :) We are all extremely excited to be in our own home and adjusting to our new family member.

I can't take much more time...I need to get going but as soon as I can, I'll be back with some more musings and ramblings!

Blessings today!

1 comment:

Kyleen said...

How wonderful! I told you it would come all at once! Great job, Levi - I hope you continue to grow big and strong! What kind of premie formula are you using? I have a ton of Similac coupons... we're still using Neosure but I can send a few your way cause I know those cans can be expensive! Once again, congratulations on getting your family back together again and I'll keep praying for your healthy growing boy! - Kyleen

"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die