Friday, June 4, 2010

A Few Random


It seems so silly to be posting these pictures now...Culley has changed so much. Early in the spring we began going outside. She LOVED it...until I put her in the grass.

She has absolutely no use for grass. She literally looked like a beached whale and it was all she could do to keep her legs and arms from feeling it. Even now that she can walk...she won't walk in the grass without her shoes on.




The pics with her jammies on are her very special silk jammies from China. When she was just two months old, Brian spent two weeks in China with our church and brought back two pair of jammies for her. They are so incredibly soft! Wish I had some too :)

It's such a blessing to be a mother. Through the tough and good times I am reminded of the beauty of such a calling. It's not easy...but as my pastor's wife says, "it's the toughest job you'll ever love."

No comments:

"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die