Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Pictures LONG Overdue!

These first pictures are of our first family Christmas...and Culley's first attempt at opening gifts.


We had our Christmas on Saturday, the 18th, since we would be traveling during the holidays. Since Culley sleeps until about 9:00 right now we took advantage of sleeping in as we know that there will be very few Christmas mornings we will get to sleep that late. She didn't skip a beat and had a ton of fun playing with all of her toys...ummm...well actually she had a ton of fun playing with the paper that wrapped her toys.


Regardless, it was a joy to watch her open her gifts even though she had no idea what she was doing.


Brian and I got her a little push-walker that converts to a car...since she is trying to walk we thought we'd just help her along. She loved it!


I hope she's this excited every Christmas! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has the BEST smile!

mrscoachz said...

What an incredible picture of the three of you at the top of your blog! And thanks for posting Christmas pix of Culley! Should I recognize those pjs? I miss you guys!

"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die