Monday, July 27, 2009

Twelve Weeks!

I have been slack in writing this summer. Five days in Indiana, the anticipation of Brian going to China, spending a week at the farm, and then five days driving through the mountains have all limited my time. So, with that in mind I'm sharing as many pictures as I can.

When Culley was three weeks old a friend from church came to our house for her newborn photo shoot. You can go to here website to see Culley's pics: http://www.tressaweberphoto.com/index2.php?v=v1 Once there you can click on Culley Jo's profile and you'll see her newborns pictures.

Below is just a hodgepodge of pictures from the past three months. It's been a hectic summer and...if you can believe it...I'm looking forward to fall and the routine that it will bring. Although the first part of the season is always tough when Brian and I go from spending 90% of our time together to spending 10% of our time together...but I know it will only be for a time and then things will be back to "normal." I hope all of you have had a wonderful summer. I've been writing some...just not blogging my thoughts so hopefully I can get some of that posted (for Judy :).

The first slideshow is of Culley. We went to a family reunion in Montana and stopped in Denver at the zoo. No...it wasn't for Culley...it was for me. I love zoos! I suppose this could be considered our first family outing. She did great as long as one of us held her...she has begun to hate her carseat!!! And after almost 50 hours in the car over 6 days I don't blame her!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.


The second is of our travels. The first group picture is a pic with all of my mom's cousins. The next picture is of my generation (obviously there wasn't the whole Lambert crew there...and other cousins were absent as well). And finally a picture of Culley's generation (again...just add the Lamberts and that number doubles!). One of my cousins pointed out that the last time she saw me I was a baby and now that we were all together again I had my own baby! It's crazy how time is a vapor. And yet in that flash of time what awesome memories God blesses us with!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing


Blessings on the rest of the summer!

Oh...and congrats to Jessica and Curtis on the birth of Joel Charles...and to Amy and Dan Isaacson on the soon-to-be birth of baby Noah! :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Love all the pics Jodi! Culley looks so big now, I mean she is a peanut, but so alert and lively! It's so cute! Looks like you all had some awesome travels and good family time!
Wish we could meet little Culley soon, maybe after our little guy is born and everything settles down, we'll have to meet up!
Love to you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great summer! FYI-St. Louis has a great zoo too (hint, hint) :) Love you and will be thinking of you as the fall hits, it's a hard transition over here too!

The Schenk Family said...

Thanks for sharing all the pictures! Very cute. and I had no idea you loved the Zoo. I am too am glad for football so strange right?

"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die