Friday, June 26, 2009

Anniversary

June 16th was our 2nd anniversary. Brian made this video for me for my first Mother's Day...but I believe it is appropriate for our anniversary as well. Since meeting Brian on July 2nd, 2006 my life has changed dramatically. What my plan was for my life drastically changed that day...and in less than three years we have packed in a trip to Mexico, two 1/2 marathons, a wedding, Jamaica, road trips from Wisconsin to Texas and back, three football seasons, China, a mini triathlon, and a baby girl. This video is a snapshot of our lives for the last three years or so...needless to say...even without the post pregnancy hormones I would have cried! I have been blessed beyond my imagination and God has heard my prayers! Enjoy!

2 comments:

dan+amy said...

Three cheers for your sweet man!!! :) Way to go Brian! Oh Jods, I'm so happy for you guys! I can hardly believe it's been two years since your wedding. Time sure flies when you're having fun. :) Love you so much sweet friend. :)a

The Schenk Family said...

thanks for all the updates. I am glad everything is going well. It will be hard to have Brian gone for so long but it will be nice to have family around. Keep us updated on China I would love to hear how it is going for all of them!

"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die