It is that time of year again when the Fish family travels. The only problem is two of the Fish girls won't be able to go. On July 1st Brian leaves for China and will be gone for 13 days. We are so excited that he will be able to take a group from our church to visit the same places and people that we visited last year. There are 13 total going. The group is very diverse...four college students, two moms, one single woman, a young married couple, and a retired couple, and the youth pastor. Of this group, there are only five or six who have traveled outside the United States before.
We would covet your prayers for a couple of things:
1. Mr. Yang: we taught in his schools last year and they will be going back this year. He is a Chinese muslim who is friends with Peter. We have been praying for him since we left.
2. Brian: as he leads a very diverse group of people and as he is away from me and Culley for two weeks.
3. GBC (our church): this is somewhat of a scouting trip for our church. If there is positive interaction, approved vision and like-mindedness with Peter there is a chance that our church would like to develop a partnership/relationship with Peter's vision.
4. Culley and I: we will be staying part of the time at the farm with my parents and the other part of the time here in Sterling.
Thank you for all of your prayers and support. I will keep you updated on the trip AND I will be soon adding more pictures of our little peace-maker (who hasn't been much at peace lately :)
Blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die
2 comments:
Praying for you guys thanks for the update!
This to will pass! I remember when Curtis left for a week a month after Cade was born. How I cried and cried. But the time went fast and we all were glad to be home together in the end. I will be praying for you as your heart longs for Brian, and as you have tired days being the one and only for Culley. Love you!
Post a Comment