I've posted a few pictures of her here...there are more on facebook and a video of her very first bath. Hope you enjoy...now I hope we can focus more on Culley rather than on my growing tummy! :)
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Culley Jo Fish
She's here!!! Culley Jo was born on Friday, May 1, 2009. Brian calls her his little "Mayflower". I have never in my life experienced a miracle of this kind. We came home on the 2nd and have been enjoying life these past few days. I believe that mothers are special people...as my mom has been here this week to help out during fussy evenings and helping me learn the ropes of motherhood. I couldn't have been this calm without her!
I've posted a few pictures of her here...there are more on facebook and a video of her very first bath. Hope you enjoy...now I hope we can focus more on Culley rather than on my growing tummy! :)


I've posted a few pictures of her here...there are more on facebook and a video of her very first bath. Hope you enjoy...now I hope we can focus more on Culley rather than on my growing tummy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die
5 comments:
what a beautiful family and look at her long legs. I am glad you are all doing so well.
Love, Candace
She's beautiful!!! you guys look so happy!!!
Yeah! Sweet pics. Tell us the story behind the names!
She is beautiful! you need to post a "birth story!" Were you induced after all or did she come on her own? How did you pick the name? we love baby details ;)
Enjoy your new little one! Congrats!
SO cute!
Carissa Tummons
Post a Comment