Okay Emily...you are really testing me to see how often I check your blog, huh? :) Okay...here it is:
What was I doing 10 years ago?--let's see...that would be 1998. I would have been at Trinity finishing my sophomore year. Probably had just changed my major to English Education and was anticipating working the summer at the pharmacy in SC.
Things on my to-do list:
NOW--grade tests, grade journals, pay bills, teach sixth period, and remember my hair appointment after school...oh and apply for visa, apply for insurance, finish fundraisers, plan my next unit, remember Abdallah's detention at lunch.
LIFETIME--have a baby (or two), go backpacking in the mountains, have a more gentle spirit, never stop learning, and own my own horse.
Bad Habits--popping my gum, eating while I cook, complaining, drinking too much coffee?, and wasting time.
Places I've lived--Smith Center, KS, Deerfield, IL, Libertyville, IL, Mundelein, IL, North Chicago, IL, Waukegan, IL, Istanbul, Turkey, Overland Park, KS, and Sterling, KS.
Things Most People Probably Don't Know About Me--I love dill pickles, I love to curl up and read a book for hours, at one time I knew how to knit, if it's not snowing, I hate cold weather, and I rode a camel once.
Tag, You're It!!--Amy, Rindy, and Beth :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die
1 comment:
Jodles...thanks for the tag. :-) I'll get around to it...someday. Praying for you guys as you continue to prepare for this summer. Thought about you this past weekend as a story came up about our trip to Iznik. What fun times! Miss you!
Post a Comment