So, the exciting news is that we had our ultrasound on Monday. Brian met me at the doctor's office and we got to sit and watch our little baby on a flat screen television. The technician showed us the kidneys, the stomach, the nose, the mouth, the ears, the eyes, the hands and feet of our baby. She took measurements once, twice, and three times! For about 20 minutes Brian and I sat there watching our little peanut try to hide its face with a hand and a foot. Nevertheless, we were able to see the profile...and I thought it was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. It is a miracle of miracles that we are able to tangibly experience! Oh...and we saw one more thing! IT'S A GIRL!
What a blessing to now be able to pray for this little one by name. God already new her name, but now we can intercede by name for her as we pray that He forms her and knits her together to love and honor Him.
Sorry...for those of you who would also like to pray for her by name, you'll have to wait until her sweet little face reaches this world. For now you may just call her peanut. God will know who you are talking about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die
5 comments:
Jodi, so excited for you! My bro is having a girl in APril, we're calling her Bubbles, so Bubbles and Peanut are on our prayer list. Love you girl.
I know I already told you on the phone how excited I am that you are having a girl, but I had to write you as well!!!
Girls are so precious, as I am sure you know, but really how fun!
I am glad that all was well with the ultrasound too, such a peace of mind.
My prayers for Peanut are many! much love,
em
Congrats! I love having little girls, so fun!
Hi Jodi! I have two boys over here in Florida -- we'll save one of them for your peanut!
Eric,
You bet! Although I can't promise she won't be a handful and a bit feisty!
Post a Comment