I woke up today to our first "real" snow. I absolutely love the first snow of the season. Ask Brian...I get giddy and foolish. In fact, my goal is to dance around the kitchen until Brian laughs. Once I've done that, my most favorite activity on a day like today is to turn on the Christmas tree lights while Brian starts a fire and read a book that is only interrupted by short sips of hot chocolate and lazy glances out the window. That's my perfect snow day.
Unfortunately for today...it will have to happen only in my daydreams. The reality for today is research papers.
Someday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die
2 comments:
Ah yes...I know your dream well. Do you think it will ever snow for Gina and I in Florida?
I'm sure that I'll be envying you shortly as the winter here can be long and frigid!!! :)
Good memories, huh?
Post a Comment