Thursday, October 9, 2008

News

Okay...since I can't get to facebook on my school computer (and I'm still here working) I guess I'll post our great news on my blog. After 30 years of living, 1 1/2 years of marriage, and a ton of anticipation, Brian and I are expecting our first baby in May. We are so grateful for God's blessing in our lives. Please pray with us that the baby and I will be safe throughout the pregnancy an even now we long for God to give us wisdom as we strive to bring up a child in this world.

Thank you for all the encouragement that you've already sent to us. We are grateful to friends and family for your support!

Blessings to each of you.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah Jodi!!! I have been so excited ever since I heard!!! keep us posted on how everything goes during the pregnancy.

CJCOdell said...

YIPPPEEEE! YIPPEEEE! YIPPEEE! Curtis and I are so excited for you! I can't wait to meet him/her! You are going to be soooo cute pregnant (and you are currently, as well).

rindy said...

wow, congrats!!! praying for you!

The Schenk Family said...

I am so excitied for you and look forward to seeing you at Christmas and your growing belly!!!

dan+amy said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :) Auntie A can't wait to smooch on Baby Fish! :)I love you friend and I'm praying for you and your sweet little one.

"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die