Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Culley's First Snow


A couple of weeks ago we put up our tree. I was ready for Culley to come down in the morning interested and curious about the lights and the "big green thing." I was ready for battle. Now...two weeks later she hasn't even given it a second look. So when we got our first snow, I thought it would be a good time to try to get some pictures. Again...she didn't even seem interested in the tree.



She never ceases to amaze me. In the weeks since football season ended she has begun to crawl like a big girl (no more inch worm), she has pulled herself up, she has climbed the stairs, fallen from the first step, she has her first tooth, and much, much more. So much happens in the first year of life. I am so incredibly blessed to be able to observe and watch her grow. I have been able to see each of her "firsts" and I pray that I'll be able to experience many more with her!

Merry Christmas to everyone...and blessings each day!

3 comments:

MamaOnTheRun33 said...

What cute pics of your little darling! :) Love the little bow on her head. Wish Mack would do bows, but she only does headbands for now!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I few new pictures! She is so adorable! Just think last year you were pregnant! We need to catch up soon, when is a good time?

Emily said...

LOVE the new pics, you two are so cute!
Hope your holidays are wonderful!

"Let us live until we drop, but let us never lower the standard."
---Ponnammal from A Chance to Die